Glutamine is the most common amino acid found in your muscles – over 61% of skeletal muscle is Glutamine. Glutamine consists of 19% nitrogen, making it the primary transporter of nitrogen into your muscle cells. During intense training, Glutamine levels are greatly depleted in your body, which decreases strength, stamina and recovery.
– Promotes lean muscle growth and fat reduction
– Improves fitness level and workout performance
– Minimizes breakdown of muscles
– Increases levels of natural human growth hormone
– Improves protein metabolism
– Boosts immune system, focus and concentration
– Decreases the effect of DOMS